Ron Davis and Steve Ellwood have been involved with litigation for a long time. They are a unique team.
- Ron: a lawyer with a wide range of experience and talents.
- Steve: a multi-certified forensic technology pioneer, with decades of know-how from working inside law firms.
Ron and Steve have formed a uniquely skilled team to help businesses and litigators improve their efficiency, effectiveness, and bottom line.
ellwood Evidence Inc. offers top-flight creative and timely assistance to:
- time and cost-efficient eDiscovery consulting
- litigation readiness planning and preparation
- corporate technology policies and practices
- courtroom defensible electronic document collection and preservation
- forensic collection and preservation of data from computers, mobile phones, cars and other sources
- Designing and executing disaster recovery measures
- Designing, installing and configuring technology for:
- data and document retention
- legal holds
- complex transactions
- cybersecurity and encryption
- rule-compliant and courtroom ready evidence analysis and production
- technology analysis and expert testimony in all areas of litigation
- Meet & Confer planning and support
- classifying privileged and confidential data
- social media evidence research and collection
- planning and executing court orders (Mareva injunctions, Anton Piller orders, etc.)
- witness preparation
- discovery and trial preparation
- deleted evidence analysis
- visual image and audio analysis
- digital asset management for estates and matrimonial cases