ellwood Evidence Inc. provides digital forensics and litigation support services across Canada.
We are legal technology specialists. We are a 100% Canadian-owned company, based in Toronto.
We believe there are four simple criteria for providing exceptional service. We will always:
Be on time
Do what we say we are going to do
Finish what we start
Say Please and Thank You
The services we provide include:
- time and cost-efficient eDiscovery consulting
- litigation readiness planning and preparation
- courtroom defensible electronic document collection and preservation
- forensic collection and preservation of data from computers, mobile phones, cars and other sources
- rule-compliant and courtroom ready evidence analysis and production
- technology analysis and expert testimony in all areas of litigation
- social media evidence research and collection
- planning and executing court orders (Mareva injunctions, Anton Piller orders, etc.)
- witness preparation
- discovery and trial preparation
- deleted evidence analysis
- visual image and audio analysis
- digital asset management for estates and matrimonial cases
Lawyer Ron Davis and Senior Forensic Technologist Steve Ellwood, of ellwood Associates, have pooled decades of experience and formed ellwood Evidence Inc. with a single goal: to offer clients effective, yet cost-conscious technology solutions for litigation and eDiscovery.
Stephen J. Ellwood, EnCE
Ronald D. Davis, Ph.D.