(416) 410 8191 x322
- Diagnosis of desktop, application, networking and infrastructure issues.
- Experience of supporting a wide and varied client base.
- Troubleshooting PC’s, laptops and mobile devices.
- Providing 1st/2nd line support to users.
- Administering the IT department’s policies and procedures.
- Installation and support of telecommunication equipment.
- Maintaining a log of all problems detected and system back ups.
- Responsible for maintaining backups and for project work such as new builds.
- Working closely with software suppliers to resolve operational issues.
Responsible for supporting: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Office 2003 and 2007, Windows Server, Small Business Server 2003/2008, Active Directory Management Exchange 2003/2007, Blackberry Server/Windows Mobile, Backup products, Anti-Virus products, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless router and Firewall Configurations.
2013 Managing Windows Server 2008
2012 Network Administration
2012 A+ Comptia Certification
1998 Autodesk AutoCad Certification
1998 Master Degree in Automated Control Technology of Metallurgical Production Systems
1997 Bachelor Degree in Plastics and Heat Treatments